Friday 1 April 2016

introduction

hey guys welcome to my blog.
let me start with my introduction but before that let me apologize for my bad grammar and broken English.
hi I'm dentistry student from Indonesia. my university located in Jakarta, Indonesia. my university are one of the best dentistry faculty in Indonesia. actually, i already post this in Indonesia but because of the traffic come from abroad then i change it in English cause most of Indonesian can read English right? and maybe just a little foreigner can read Indonesian. that's why i choose to make this more universal. in this blog i will talk about my dentistry life in my university and i will post a lot of theory that dentistry student need for their task or just for reading only.
yup th's all my introduction for now and i will post again as soon as possible.
thank you for reading my post. see you
anyway don't forget to follow me, so you can read my latest post and with that you also support me as i know there's someone reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment