Monday 4 April 2016

Charity day

hello guys,
it's been a while since my lat post. i know i promise to update my charity  when i got home. but, i'm too tired to do that and today is my chance to make my update.
so, let's begin the story.
last time i join charity to play with some children  from orphan near my university. there's lot of them so we divide by group. there are 6 group. which is contain 5 or 6 kids. we play a lot. we play like outbound so there's lot of post. every post have different game. but the most exciting thing is when we move from post to post we start to chasing the other team. because each team have their own powder with different color. so we try to make other team full of our color on their clothes. actually that's all. there's no other exciting activities beside that.
so that end my story.
i know it's too short. but, as you know I'm still beginner in this area so please accept my apologise.
and thank you for anyone who read this. i got 42 view. i know it's too little but 42 better than nothing. and at least i know there's someone who read my post.
Thank you
i will post about dentistry theory and material soon. wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment